The living space 42m2;
and the bathroom is over 4m2.
The Cabin has a separate driveway. Experience the stunning elevated rural views. A very private peaceful setting. The Cabin is situated on our 110 acre farm. We encourage guests to freedom walk or just sit back and relax. We have friendly pets.
The Cabin is insulated so it remains cool in summer and warm in winter. We have a lovely wood burner that is great when the weather cools down.
There is a flat screen television with free view. Our Farm has an organic focus and we have a natural wetland that is a ‘rare gem’ being over two hectares in size. That is visible from the Cabin’s elevated view.
- Continental breakfast (we supply you with the continental breakfast foods)
- Feathery Pillows
- Bathroom with shower
- Quality toiletries
- Plenty of towels
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Inspirational books to browse during your stay from the Guest Lounge
- Rejuvenate yourself with a Natural Healing session. For more information go to http://goldenreiki.co.nz. Allow one hour for a treatment which costs $80
- 3 course dinner served with wine $55 per person at the Homestead (pre-booking is essential)
- A 30 minute farm tour is available on request and costs $35 per person.