The Lotus Guest Room
The inspiration for the Lotus Guest Room’s decor is our interpretation of an Asian fusion with its Ming Ding Dynasty blue and soft yellow tones (from a fresco paint that is later sealed with wax to give a warm and enduring patina).
Enjoy a quality sleep on our sumptuous luxury beds in the Feng Shui designed Homestead to assist your rest and restoration. The bed can be configured either as a super king or for a twin share, as two king single beds.
All our beds have 100% cotton sheeting and bespoke covers for the top of the bed made from nature’s finest: pure new wool.
The Lotus Guest Room is upstairs in the Homestead and has elevated views of the farm, gardens and the rare natural wetland that is over 2 hectares in size.
A large luxurious downstairs bathroom complete with a traditional iron claw bath with overhead shower for your exclusive use awaits you.
- Gourmet breakfast
- Optional Farm Tour – allow 30 minutes
- Fresh Flowers (from the garden)
- Feathery Pillows
- Complimentary slippers (in winter)
- Spacious wardrobe with an ironing facility
- Bathroom robes – wool & cotton waffle (100% New Zealand made) to use during your stay
- Exclusive use of the Downstairs Bathroom during your stay
- Traditional iron claw bath with shower overhead
- Quality toiletries
- Plenty of towels
- Heated towel rail
- Television and a selection of DVD’s in the Downstairs lounge
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee- in upstairs Guest lounge
- Your own mini fridge
- Inspirational books to browse during your stay from the Guest Lounge and Downstairs foyer